Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Cleaning


I am hoping to have a yard sale the first weekend in May, so I am getting in my ruthless purge mode. Plus, I am having strong urges to deep clean the house. I am one of those weird ones. So, for the next three weeks, before my (Lord willing) yard sale, I am hoping to put some time into decluttering, cleaning, organizing, and decorating. Organized Simplicity has been a huge help in doing this process.

Realistically, I am going to spend only one day on each room. During the afternoon quiet time for my kiddos, I am going to try to tackle the designated area as quickly and as thoroughly as I can manage. Also, I have one special project in mind. We have a sun room in the house we are currently renting, and it definitely needs some sprucing up. I have some ideas in mind, so hopefully, I will have a before and after picture of this particular room especially as summertime quickly approaches.

But, for now, tomorrow is my living room cleaning day...

No comments:

Post a Comment