Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Cleaning: Day Two, Dining Room Area

Yesterday, Day Two, was my Dining Room area. Besides the table and chairs, I also have a work desk in this area. It is my Home Management Planning Area!!! This is where it all happens!!! You can see what happens during the day. Everyday I organize it, but yesterday I also cleaned it.

And, these are my reminders...
oops....I guess I need to dust those corners a little more...
And, in the dining area, I deep cleaned all the parts except the wood! Which, as you can see, is a large chunk of the work. I realized after cleaning the windows that I did not have anymore Murphy's Oil, which I personally like to use for the wood areas. So, after my desk, the window area, and wall hangings were cleaned, I had to stop. Thus endeth Day Two. hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment