Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Call From the Cross

This moment is central in all of mankind's history. This image is a brutal call to awaken to the reality of life.

Christ is at the center.

He is man. "I am thirsty."

He forgives. "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing."

He cares. "Woman, behold your son!"

He grants. "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

He fulfills. "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

He entrusts. "Father, into Your hands I commit My Spirit."

He is God. "It is finished!"


All of mankind are the thieves on either side of Christ having attempted to steal His glory.

Either you are on one side hurling abuse at Christ until the moment you die.

Or, you are on the other side, realizing your just punishment, yet crying out for His mercy.


Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies. And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment