Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Loose Tooth!!!


I had put our camera in my mom's pool bag during vacation, and it went home with her last week. So, until I receive my camera back in the mail, I can't take any pictures, BUT, I wanted to remember this day...my firstborn has her first loose tooth!!!
While she is mostly excited, she is a little scared that it might hurt and bleed. She is also concerned that she is going to swallow the tooth. I am realizing that I am entering into a new phase of parenting. My children are beginning to leave the little years and enter into adolescence. With this comes a lot of vulnerability. And, I am finding my role as a mother is to be constantly reassuring them through their little trials and tribulations...which are a big deal to them.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I remember how big of a deal it was when Ian lost his first tooth. Lily can't wait for her first loose tooth.

    ReplyDelete