Saturday, July 16, 2011

Art Project and Aquarium





When you are two, art is a hard thing.



Here is Luke's art project from yesterday!

(Yes, that is a puddle of Elmer's glue...)



I was making lunch when Luke told me to look at his masterpiece...



Motherhood is messy, but wonderful!






We are trying to enjoy the area a little while we are here....went to an aquarium today.


























Isn't he a cutie??!! Those little cabbage patch cheeks...



A few weeks ago, the kids and I went to the post office. One of the workers noticed us and made the comment that my husband and I must have good jobs to have four kids. I told her, "My husband has a good job. I do, too." "What do you do?" she asked. "I take care of these little ones," I responded with a smile! She smiled back.

No comments:

Post a Comment