Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Rules

 

Love Jesus.
 
Love one another.
 
Be happy.
 
Tell the truth.
 
Have fun.
 
Encourage one another.
 
Work hard.
 
Listen.
 
Be thankful.
 
Help others.
 
I thought these rules were wonderful...but, I can't take credit for them.  I found them on Pinterest (shocker, I know) from a blog called http://augustfields.blogspot.com.  I am going to print out a copy for myself and each of my students.  And, I would like to somehow display these rules on the wall.  I need to talk to my artsy, creative friend in order for that to happen!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! Thanks for your sweet note on Finley 7. Any friend of Marian's is a friend of mine. I subscribed to your blog and look forward to watching your family journey through life and homeschooling.

    In the great race with you-
    Cayce

    ReplyDelete