Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Prayer for an Empty Mama


I am trying to laugh.  So, I posted this picture.  I feel for this Mama Pig.

This is part of a prayer I read today in Andrew Murray's With Christ in the School of Prayer:

"O give them to understand that they have only to come with their emptiness to Him who has all to give, and delights to do it.  Not, what they have to bring the Father, but what the Father waits to give them, be their one thought.  And bless especially the inner chamber of all Thy servants who are working for Thee, as the place where God's truth and God's grace are revealed to them, where they are daily anointed with fresh oil, where their strength is renewed, and the blessings are received in faith, with which they are to bless their fellow-men.  Lord, draw us all in the closet nearer to Thyself and the Father. Amen."

I am empty.  But, He is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment