Thursday, May 16, 2013

10th Anniversary: 10 Reasons to Praise!





 

10 years of marriage
9 churches (we have been a part of) and LOTS of 'kindred spirits'
8 military moves
7 mostly ordinary days to rejoice every week!
6 lives lived together
5 states lived in and the adventures therein
4 most lovable children
3 degrees (two college and one master)
2 sets of supportive parents (and some adoptive ones, as well)
1 Very Good God!!
 
 We celebrated on the Spirit of Norfolk with dinner and a boat ride.  An enjoyable evening!
The first message I heard as a young bride was entitled, "Submit to God's Sovereignty'.  I thought then, as a star-eyed new bride that it was probably appropriate to hear this message.  Now, ten years later (and with all the military moves and not having Adam around a lot), I KNOW that was a timely message for me.  Throughout my ten years of marriage, I have thought of that title, and it has brought me comfort knowing that despites many changes that God is sovereign and He is good!   

No comments:

Post a Comment